Total Pageviews

Monday, November 23, 2009

S. Korea to Japan Day 4

I shouldn't really be naming my posts after the day we are here, rather the day that has just past and I don't have time this early morning to write about the wonderful day the guys and I had yesterday in Naju and Gwanju Korea. We were able to see several of Kevin's mission areas and felt like celebrities everywhere we went. There is a distinct lack of foreigners in this land and Kevin was able to tell us about many of the comments people would make about us (not thinking we could understand what they were saying). It was so fun. The day was absolutely a blast and I will have to write more about it another time since we are on our way out the door to catch a taxi to catch a bus to catch a subway to catch a ferry to get to Japan.
Bryan and Kevin at Buddist Shrine in Naju

Downtown Naju

A long day is ahead of us and I will try to attach photos and write all about it later or tomorrow or maybe after we get back. It seems like every day is too full to really give a sense of all the amazing adventures we are having and sights we are seeing.
Marketstreet in Gwanju

1 comment:

Margie said...

I am glad you are safe and happy and having such a great time!! What a wonderful experience to be in Korea with Kevin and Bryan. I can't wait to hear all about it!!!