Some things you should know about Cami:
1. She has a beautiful smile, she is the only one of the four kids who didn't have to wear braces to get those straight teeth.
2. Cami is very kind especially to animals, older people and those who are less fortunate in anyway. She has a soft heart.
3. Cami plays the violin and now has a desire to play the guitar. We are currently shopping for the perfect instrument.
4. Her math skills have usually left her frustrated, but this year she is doing very well in Geometry. Don't ask her to do Algebra though.
5. This sweet face can be contorted into the funniest and strangest face you've ever seen. Ask her to do the "Gloo" for you some time.
6. Camille LOVES new clothes. She says she wishes she could draw better because then she could be a fashion designer. She is the family's fashion advisor and won't let us out of the house if she doesn't approve of the outfit.
7. She also loves to dance. She has a natural ability and rhythm. She wants to be a Cougarette at BYU while she attends college there someday.
8. Camille has a sweet testimony of the Savior and the gospel. She loves to attend EFY, Firesides, and other events where she feels the spirit. She earned her Young Womanhood award two years ago just before her 14th birthday.
9. Cami has great communication skills, she writes beautifully and expresses herself well in both written and verbal means...as illustrated by her constant use of a cell phone, computer and her mouth.