Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Employment

I've been looking for a job for a few months. Well, perhaps I shouldn't use the word 'looking' as much as hoping; but today I got a job! Back in November, December and January I was actively looking for work, but recently that had fallen off. I kept having the feeling if I was supposed to be working, a position would present itself to me and I shouldn't keep hitting the pavement (and my head against a wall) over a job.

Anyway, tomorrow I start as the front desk receptionist for The Ogden Imaging and Vein Center. It is the medical center next to Ogden Regional Hospital where they do MRI, CT Scans, Bone Density Tests, Mamograms, Ultrasounds, X-Rays, correct varicose veins, etc. I'm pretty excited about it today, hopefully I will still be excited after tomorrow.

2 comments:

Dean and Sheri said...

Congratulations Georgia! Sounds like a great job.

Dani said...

Yay Mom! I'm happy for you and I hope it's a really really really great job.