Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tag, I'm It!

I was tagged by Sheri  This is a 4x4 blog meme that reveals some little facts about me!  It will be great fun getting to know my blogging buddies better.  So check at the bottom and if you're tagged, copy and paste this into your blog and insert your four favs in each of the four subject.



1st   Four places I go:
   
-To Weber High School’s Track
   
-Costco
   
-Arizona to visit my Mom
   
-To my computer to Index and update the Indexing Blog (every single day)
2nd   Four favorite smells:
  -Baking Bread
  -Freesia
   
-Garden soil
   
-Raspberries
3rd   Four favorite TV shows and/or movies
   
-Pride and Prejudice
   
-Sense and Sensibility
   
-While You Were Sleeping
   
-Dan in Real Life
4th   Four recommendations
   
-Finish what you start
   
-Avoid taking offense
   
-Eat fiber every day
   
-Always have at least one good book to read

and now I TAG:     Tina
                               Dani
                              Melissa
                               Nana 

your turn ladies--you're it!

2 comments:

Dean and Sheri said...

HEY! Thanks for playing! I have so much fun getting to know everyone just a little more. I'll check out the friends you tagged too!
ps...things seem so...hmmm...normal when your son is hanging around here. =)

Tina said...

I'm not ignoring your tag . . . . I'm just deep in thought! Maybe next week!!